Board Portal Solution now working on iPAD
Today, companies are faced with a the challenge of decision-making based on uncertainty and risk as a result of the ever-changing economy and carrying out restructuration and internalization of company activities. But, mention can be made of important advantages in the case of the companies that make use of a structured decisional process.
Organizations are looking for solutions that align with internal and external regulations as well as responds to the structured demands of their specific mandates. They have learned that well defined and implemented processes are the key to successful governance. Paperless Board Suite answers and exceeds many of these requirements, while providing rigorous and structured management capabilities.
All organizations aiming to optimize the use of human and financial resources and to increase confidentiality protection, will find in our solution the right answer to their requirements. Paperless Board Meeting not only provides a better access to documents and reports, eliminates redundant tasks between functional areas and significantly improves the collaboration, but also supports and improves the effective governance at all levels.
Techtra`s Paperless Board Suite (PBS) solution is based on the content and collaboration management functionalities found in Microsoft SharePoint and Office. It is the only application on the market that is:
- Completely automated (end-to-end solution preparation and management)
- 100% paperless
- 100% Microsoft
- SharePoint 2010 Ready
- BPOS Ready
PBS is an ideal choice for improving communications, reducing time delays and enjoying the flexibility of working and participating in meetings with anyone from anywhere at any time.
Board Portal Meeting is a modular solution consisting of 3 main components:
- Records Planning - Teams required to submit critical documentation prior to a meeting will benefit from this module.
- An InfoPath or Form Server template is used to process the inquiry and link the supporting documentation back to the original request while respecting all legal, financial and organizational requirements.
- The integrated workflows orchestrate a fluid decision cycle by strategically coordinating the actions of each decision maker. This cycle bridges together the tasks of directors, financial management, general management and administration to collaborate and make decisions together.
- Individual tasks are assigned and tracked with automated signature functions allowing team members to trace the progression of their projects.
- Metadata is generated from an XML file, for each step, providing users with an intuitive search option within the SharePoint library containing these records.
- Document Generation - This module compiles and consolidates all of the documents (one xml file for each document), which will allow users to monitor the progression of specific tasks, manage attendance, and complete action items all through one central hub.
- The module will automatically generate the documents in a word format while conserving the formats available in the InfoPath forms, saved and stored them in a SharePoint library, and make them available for distribution to all participants.
- Any change to the documents is also automatically reflected in the stored versions.
- This module is used pre-meeting to outline the agenda, a summary of topic points to be discussed and any attachments to be reviewed.
- Amendments to the documents can be made live during the meeting and consolidated immediately, increasing time savings by %80!
- Paperless Board Meetings - This module allows you to structure your meetings efficiently and without printing a single document.
- Intranet and Extranet capabilities are used live, by the meeting participants.
- This module also employs functions that allow you to make adjustments to a document and send the revised copy to the entire group. The document will automatically be published within the SharePoint library as well as each personal library. Each participant is alerted of any changes made.
- A common calendar simplifies the coordination of meetings and provides a wiki reference based on topics of common interests and previous group discussions.