In carefully planned approach, Techtra provides a clear and definite roamap which includes recommendations in the short and medium term as well as the concrete stages in order to align your investments in Business Intelligence with the company objectives.
We work in partnership with you to evaluate your current situation, and provide guidance to help you to decrease project timelines. We provide suggestions of potential elements of cost reduction and improvements of your competitiveness.
We are a firm that specializes in Business Intelligence technologies by Microsoft and have Gold level competencies in this discipline. We offer a wide range of complete services to help you:
- Define your strategy for Business Intelligence supporting the development of a corporate culture based on tangible results.
- Build a business plan for the establishment of analysis platform providing solution framework using your data sources to provide interpretable value to the information.
- Understand the long-term opportunity, in the delivery of an evolutionary enterprise platform.
Our objective is simple, to help you to improve your business.
Techtra uses the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform to increase the value of the current systems by simplifying the way in which information is collected, stored, delivered and maintained in order to improve organisational decision making.
We assist you on the various decisional phases of your Business Intelligence project and typically work on:
- Strategic analysis and consulting for the partial or complete installation of the working environment
- Integration of data coming from multiple data sources
- Data warehouse modeling
- Multidimensional data analysis
- Development of reports, dashboards, and performance indicators
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Project management
- Migration of decision based business intelligence solutions
Our expertise is based on the entire Microsoft Business Intelligence offering which includes :
- The entire SQL Server (2005 to 2012) suite:
- Integration Services (SSIS): The ETL that gathers information from various data sources and load it within your data warehouse
- Analysis Services (SSAS): A multi-dimensional engine which makes it possible to create OLAP cubes
- Reporting Services (SSRS) and Report Builder: The service used for the creation of static or dynamic reports
- Master Dated Services (MDS): The manager of referential data
- Data Quality Services (DQS): Cleaning erroneous and duplicate within the data
- Performance Point Services: Service used for the creation of dashboards and performance indicators integrated into SharePoint since version 2010
Techtra has been a Microsoft Gold partner for the past 8 years in the area of the Portals and Collaboration (SharePoint). We have become experts in the area of integration of Business Intelligence components to collaborative business processes and content management.
This method of integration, consolidation and dissemination of information is what we refer to as the new participative approach for intelligence of business, This method now makes it possible for the participants to exchange and collaborate using the indicators, providing a more dynamic approach to processes, data interpretation, and decision making.
PREPARING FOR NEW POSSIBILITIES
Traditional Business Intelligence still answers most of the needs of participants and organizations but today’s professional needs greater autonomy in the areas of data consumption and analysis: self-serve applications support this requirement in a very interesting way.
For these reasons, Techtra is interested and invests in the knowledge of new tools such as PowerPivot and PowerView. These user centric tools offer the Power User new capabilities in the environments they are familiar with: Excel and SharePoint.
We are already working on the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 version. For additional information on the innovations in Business Intelligence please contact us.